Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A la folie pas du tout...

Bien que mon amour soit fou, ma raison calme les trop vives douleurs de mon coeur en lui disant de patienter, et d'espérer toujours...

Sidenote:
The above quote was taken from a movie A la folie pas du tout (Direct translation: With all the Madness) , which I just watched. It's a depressing movie... freakish even.. makes you wary of the people around you.. But I bought the DVD anyway since it has Audrey Tatou in it... Eversince Amelie, I love watching her movie be it French or English..

Actually, I took French for a semester in Uni. Since then it's hardly used, other than "Je ne sais pas" (I don't know) which comes in pretty handy when my French teacher asked me questions back then... haha... I ought to pick it up again... But I don't know anyone else who speaks fluent French... So now when I watch French movies, I can only pick up a few words... and when I read French text, it's like recognising some words here and there, and then trying to piece them together to figure out the meaning... exhausting....

Nevertheless, I'm still fascinated with France and the French culture... I imagine myself walking along the streets, sitting by the cafe reading a book, then again.. feeling odd cos there'll be so few Chinese there.. (I think)... One day, I'll get there.. I just hope that it's not overhyped and end up being disappointed.... and hopefully by then, I can speak more French other than Je ne sais pas....

Pic taken fr : nedgusnod1

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home