Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Precious little ones...



It's been quite awhile since my last entry. I'm in a whirlwind now, and there's too much things to handle that I'm amazed how I'm still alive and standing. Was at the Sec 3 adv camp last wed & thurs. While the kids had their fun, I was making my first debut as a photographer taking photos for school events with a borrowed SLR (what a stupid move.. a sure target for future arrows and a possibility of burning $3K should I spoil it). While the students were 'siam-ing' my camera, the kindergarten kids on excursion at Labrador Park were happily running towards me for a shot. Children make the most beautiful photographs. Their innocence, their smile, their openness, their curiosity, their awe at simple things are so precious that you just want to retain them and hope they'll never grow up. But.... there will never be this day. Kids grow and some mutate to scary species!!! And so it is, we can't stop them from growing, hence we can only retain that innocence, smile, openness, curiosity, awe... in a photograph...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home