Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nope... this blog didn't die a natural death...

This blog is not dead yet!!! It's alive and kicking but very weakly due to the overwhelming amount of arrows or missiles shot directly at its author... So as I'm typing this blog.. the arrow tails are hindering the typing. So pardon me if the England is not so immaculate and perfect... Sigh..... It's been 43 days since I last blogged... so long that I had almost forgotten my password. Why haven't I blogged... duh... NOT FREE NOT FREE!!! So padewans stop criticising moi for not blogging.. ggrrrhhhh.... Well, I thought I'll blog after the exams or rather after marking the exam scripts etc.. I also thought that the peak period for us Jedis was during the last 43 days.... how foolish, how naive... holidays are not holidays.. They are "Up-to-u-to-work-days-but-should-u-not-work, u'll-get-more-work-when-u-come-back from holidays" days.

Things at Simpleville aren't so SIMPLE anymore. Simpleville is evolving to become Complexville... Everything's changing. It was like the Garden of Eden.. so perfect so beautiful until Adam, influenced by Eve (no offence Master Kungfu Hamster), took a bite of the forbidden fruit and into it's CORE! Things then became complicated and messy. No one will ever be satisfied with the bare minimum, with things being simple, friendly and nice. Some may say, "Where's the challenge? Why remain status quo?" After all that's how man evolved into such intelligent and scary beings over the years... through adaptations, through such challenges, through change.

I'm noticing the changes that are taking place and forseeing the things that will change in the near future.... So SCAARRRYYY... if i have eyeballs as big as Master Chocoindryice's...I think they will surely drop.. but heng i dun have... But I'm not saying change is not good. In fact, it can be.. It's how one manages change and how one's objectives for the change must not be diluted by power, greed and personal agenda.

Meanwhile, I better enjoy the little pleasures in life while I still can find the time....

  • Going overseas (see next blog for trip pics)
  • Watching musicals
  • Going for dance practice which by the way, is for my Dance Concert on 17 Dec 2005, 8pm at Victoria Theatre $20 (Come support!!!) Hiak Hiak Hiak
  • Watching sunsets and taking pictures
  • Watching movies

Too much worries can make u old, make u sick...

CRAP!! No wonder I didn't get my incentive for Healthy living even though I did my 2.4km run in 13mins 27 secs all because I had 6 days of MC for the entire year!!! (To qualify, the maximum you can take is 5).

CRAP!! No wonder one kid in school said I look like a "HAG" when my hair was jus a tab bit dishevelled.. grrhhhh... insensitive padewans... better get their C right. How can they say that abt the 2002's Most Feminine Jedi, 2003's Best Smile Jedi, 2004's Best Looker Jedi, 2005's Most Sisterly Jedi. Hmmm... I too better start taking care of my health and how I look otherwise, next year's freshies will mistake me as some AUNTY... grrrhhhh.. I dun wanna look like how I'll look seven years later now.

Young I shall be, Steady I will try, Organised... Forget it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home