Saturday, September 10, 2005

Day 6 and it is finished...


As mentioned in my earlier entries, I'll sort my desk out in one week's time.

Today is the sixth day and just as it is in Genesis:

"God looked at everything he had made, and he found it very good. Evening came, and morning followed--the sixth day. The heavens and the earth and all their array were completed. Since on the seventh day God was finished with the work he had been doing, he rested on the seventh day from all the work he had undertaken. So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work he had done in creation."

So my task in cleaning up my mess is completed but can I rest tomorrow and enjoy my Sabbath Day? Noooooooooo... I'm gonna run 6km with my other Master Jedis in yet another RACE...... The Sheares Bridge Half-Marathon.... I hope I don't disappoint my fellow Jedis since I'll most probably be the slowest... unless Fatcat.. oopps I mean Madcat is in my team... keke..

Hmmm.... why am I always caught up in a RACE??? When will I ever see the finishing line???

My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak....

3 Comments:

At Sat Sep 10, 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Master Choco In Dry Ice said...

You mean it's competive? Master HandsomewearingScottishSkirt didn't say must cheong until vomit white foam leh???

I'm planning to take it slow and steady man... Do we have a chance against the competition? I'll be celebrating if we could all complete the 6 km!

Gambatte, everyone!!!

 
At Sat Sep 10, 11:38:00 PM, Blogger MadCat(W) said...

Deception:

Master cartwheel does not hate me.

 
At Mon Sep 12, 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

You are not deceived... Master Cartwheeler (not Cartwheel) is very friendly and 'sisterly'... You will forever be my brother in Christ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home