Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Deception is a powerful tool...

New number for 4D punters…. 1327… That’s my pathetic timing for today’s 2.4km run-test. Hmmm... the last time I had such a test was when I was in AlmightyVille. My timing then was around 12mins plus. Though my timing now at 13min 27s is not fantastic, I doubt that I can run a 2.4km under this timing, given the fact that I gained X kg over the past Y years... (where X <5, and Y > 5). (pls lor... a 40 plus year old lady out ran me by one minute!!!!)

Hence, I seriously doubt the credibility of the distance…we definitely didn't run 2.4km.... but then again... no one seems to believe me… Perhaps deception is the way to make one feel good. Such a powerful tool. To deceive and yet make oneself or others feel good….

So YEAH!!! I'm the 3rd fastest female ANT and 8th fastest in my colony!!!!!

Those confuse with the terms ANT and Colony can refer to earlier entries:

http://sevenyrslater.blogspot.com/2005/08/antz.html

http://sevenyrslater.blogspot.com/2005/08/7th-day-yeah-my-favourite-number.html

Hmmm...how else are we deceived and how do we deceive?

A delay in celebration is a way to do things differently…
Your timing is almost close to the Gold award criteria…
Run once more on Friday and you’ll get your Gold award…
MadCat doesn’t hate me
Everything’s all right
Everything in His time

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 31, 06:06:00 PM, Blogger Master Choco In Dry Ice said...

Remember we all live in a matrix... Reality is perception... Perception is deception...

Many things in life are but perception... ie deception? Food for thought...

 
At Thu Sep 01, 07:00:00 PM, Blogger MadCat(W) said...

Protest!

I really dun hate you. It is not a deception.

Haha.... Shortie... oops...

from: fattie... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home