Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Catastrophe on the 4th day!



Some 'villes' are just tooooooooo rich....The weather outside was nice and cool and yet, the air conditoner in the huge hall was set at a super mega freezing temperature at PhillyFellaVille. Brain froze so no observation made today........ Luckily, my new partner doing relief was the 'no fuss / chop chop' kind, so we managed to finish by 4.45pm.

Hmmm so what's so catastrophic about that.. nothing! It's what's after the exams that freaked me out..... Went for dance practice as usual and saw my dance costumes for the first time!!! ARRRGHHHH... are they trying to save money on cloth or what??? Well can't do anything about that now, so the next thing I can do or rather I hope to do is to lose weight or rather fats fast!!! Can't imagine performing in the December concert with fats oozing out from all sides... grrrrrr... can't imagine dancing beside my 22" to 24" waist dancers.... I'll be like a hippo beside swans. Grrrrr.. Just check out how slim my other dancers are!!! Hmmm.... think for the sake of the entire aesthetic appeal of the concert, I should make a noble move and opt myself out... or perhaps just do a one time cartwheel stunt at the back of the stage..... sob sob...

Exercise... diet.... exercise.... diet..... exercise ..... diet..... exercise ...... diet.......

Urgent call for creative suggestions on "HOW TO LOSE FATS IN 4 MONTHS".... Please submit suggestions through ESSS!!! $1 per suggestion! If not just write them in the comments box.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Wed Aug 17, 01:23:00 PM, Blogger kn1ghtcr4wler said...

hey mdm cho..its marion here..lol..
anyway..u'll do fine when the big day comes..I mean..they dont see how u look like..I mean,yes they do but the most i important one that the audience are looking out for is ur dancing potential..bet ur a good dancer...just have fun and I know u can do it..lol..
and about the fats?..well,just eat some veggies..its helps a lot..lol..4 more months..ur fats will go away..I promise u that..=P

 
At Wed Aug 17, 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

Wahhh... advice all the way from Canada... really appreciate your comments. Thanks.

 
At Wed Aug 17, 02:58:00 PM, Blogger Master Choco In Dry Ice said...

See Master Choco's entry on Theory of Relativity... Size is relative... Compare yourself with "the" CAT and u'll feel better. And remind yourself that u musn't be like CAT, and u'll reach your goal.

See Master Choco's entry on Zero Sum Game... Fats may disappear, and something else, which may be more unpleasant, will appear... Be careful of what you get rid of...

See, Master Choco has all the answers you need. So pls visit Master Choco's blog and leave this blog immediately =p

 
At Wed Aug 17, 10:36:00 PM, Blogger MadCat(W) said...

I agree with Marion. No one will care about your belly. It is so far away, and they will be looking at your dancing potential.

Hey.... i carried a heavy weight (beer belly) for 3 years liao. The least I can do is to throw it around. Hee hee. Maybe that's why I stop dancing.

 
At Thu Aug 18, 03:51:00 AM, Blogger alphamale said...

Hmm 2 suggestions: [1] Slow jog, either >40mins or >5km [2] return to planet Naboo.. where the gravitional force is lower and ur fats will not droop down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home