Monday, August 15, 2005

$90 in my pocket and 7 more days to go!!!

It's the third day and I'm persevering, thanks to one of my school core values..... I observed a few more things on my 3rd day as an oral examiner at PhillyFellaVille.

Observation 1: Today's number of candidates pleading for leniency due to their cough/flu/sore throat has dropped to 3! Looks like they've discovered a special antidote over the weekend and the epidemic is now under control.

Observation 2: More is less! If your examiners ask you to stop talking, don't argue and force your way to say more because you'll frustrate the examiners even more with your nonsense and your marks just go down the spiral with your nonsensical descriptions!

Observation 3: 2288 looks like a good number today!!! (though none of the 4 numbers hit the lottery over the weekend! So, too bad for those who were stupid enough to buy any.)

Observation 4: Old impatient man makes good examiner partners! Despite him going to the loo (hmmm...maybe he read my blog..refer to previous posting point 1), we still managed to break the record to finish all candidates by 4.40pm! 3 candidates ahead of the other group! Yippie!!! Got to go home at 5pm, the earliest ever perhaps for this year.....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Mon Aug 15, 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Kungfu Hamster said...

Hey, don't complain. I miss being an oral examiner. Really. Free money. Well almost. I volunteered and asked to be one, but sadly i wasn't chosen. Nuts.

 
At Mon Aug 15, 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Master Choco In Dry Ice said...

Keep asking... I know who to replace me if I kena next year...

Anyway, I usually finish at 4.40pm when I do oral too... Hey, it's not bcos I'm old okie... Guys keep things simple and get on with it... Come on, precious afternoons you know? Not like they pay u more for carrying over 5pm??!!?? Kekekek (oops... think I talk too much liao... I sense a whooshing sound coming near me... sounds like a world-class cartwheeler spinning close liao... better scramb...)

=p

 
At Mon Aug 15, 08:27:00 PM, Blogger MadCat(W) said...

Thank God I don't teach English... Maybe God knows I can't speak Queen English for Nuts.... Can I volunteer too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home