Saturday, August 27, 2005

Going full circle....

Who knew 22 would be the last? If I had known, would it be any different???

No warning was given. No preparation was made. Only wishful hopes that everything will be alright, that everything will happen in its time. And happen in its time it did....at 22:12 for 12m 37s on 26/8... brief, meaningful and filled with love.... yet it was not the way I envisioned it. And today, 27 August, a day so significant for me 11 years ago, will once again have meaning in my life. A day I begin my life anew.

Amazing how one can learn so much about the fragility of love, of faith, of life in such a short span of time. Amazing how one can share and gain so much, only to lose it all... Going one full circle perhaps but with new perspectives which I hope will only help me become the person God wants me to be.

Thank you for the experience.

It's time to face the truth.......................................

3 Comments:

At Sun Aug 28, 06:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your dance group recruit members? I'm nowhere good, just wanna learn.

 
At Sun Aug 28, 09:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdM chO..
get me ticketS fOr yOur perfOrmance.. i wanna gO watCh iT.. the dance shOuld be nIcE!! okay..?
-jocelyn

 
At Mon Aug 29, 06:26:00 PM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

Hi Suzoo... u are free to join us next year after our Dec Concert for normal dance le$$on... keke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home