Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dance Sync's Concert & My very last performance!!!!!


Gonna perform in exactly 17 hours time!!!! Steady! We can do it! Jus had a full run at Victoria Theatre today 10am to 11 pm....super tired but adrenaline still pumping... Let's hope everything will flow smoothly tmw... Thks Master Choco n Master Martx/Kungfu Hamster for their photography n videography.. n all the other masters and padewans for watching me dance!!! DUUUUUNNNNNNNN throw eggs at MOI tmw!!!! Oops I mean in 17 hours time!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Sob... my last time performing at Victoria Theatre.... Sob Sob Sob.....

2 Comments:

At Sun Dec 18, 05:55:00 PM, Blogger Master Choco In Dry Ice said...

Congratulations on your fine performance... Very impressive... For those who promised to attend but didn't turn up in the end, you really missed a good show...

Btw, don't thank me yet... U'll never know how long I'll take to process and sort of the hundreds of photos... Muahahahaha...

 
At Sun Dec 18, 06:13:00 PM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

thank you thank you for ur positive comments, n encouragement... dun worry I will remind u every now n then.. keke Thanks a lot still.. for everything..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home