Monday, January 02, 2006

Goodbye 2005... Hello 2006! ............... Don't ever look back...

Another year has gone by... so swiftly and rather painfully, which left me rather lost... What have I accomplished? Which of my resolutions for 2005 were met? Well, let's see... didn't lose much weight, didn't do much good, didn't spend enough time in prayer, didn't .........

Nevertheless, what's over is over. 2006 shall be a brand new year, another hectic year, a year for GROWTH?! How then shall I survive through 2006?

Often in dance, a dancer can perform by remembering the sequence of steps and piece everything together. But executing the steps without fluidity and passion would make the performance rather flat and emotionless..

A much better dancer, who is able to perform the same sequence of steps with grace, elegance, flow and passion, will more likely stir up the emotions of her audience and create a greater impact. This, will in turn give her a greater sense of satisfaction after her performance.
For 2006, I hope I will be the latter. I hope I will not fall into the trap of going through the motion, doing things as part of a routine or a series of steps. With God's grace, I hope I'm able to take time to do what's more important in life... that is...live life with passion, be happy and enjoy the life that has been granted to me.

Goodbye 2005... Hello 2006!!! ................. Don't ever look back

excerpts of the dance concert ~ Qi ~ http://www.pbase.com/jiawang/ajcdance_qi

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 02, 08:53:00 PM, Blogger S2K said...

Actually, please do look back. Reflecting upon the past gives more meaning to what's happening now and hope for the future. (http://gentlekryptonite.blogspot.com/2006/01/suggestion-for-2006.html)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home