Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Haha!! I survived the 1st Day of School

Yes. It was a real inertia to get back to school after such a long (pseudo)break. Was so worried that I couldn't get back to my 'school' sleep pattern.. Tried so hard to sleep before 12mn.. Just couldn't especially staying up close to 3am every night and waking up just in time for lunch... hehe... So it was quite an achievement that I reached school before 7am... only 5.5 hrs of sleep! Yeah... let's hope I can keep it as it is...

Today, I had fun interacting with my form class. Familiar faces, familiar "corniness", usual 'gay' jokes and slight improvement in their level of maturity... (errmm actually.. minuscule, peewee, teeny-weeny, negligible improvement)

There is potential, there are aspirations and there are also challenges for them to overcome.... So, let's hope that 2006 will be a good year for them as they strive towards their goals and as what they agreed upon.... may they learn to be responsible for themselves... only when they learn to help themselves, can others actually help them.

So young padawans.... for your last year in Simpleville, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home