Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dream Cars VS Reality

Dream Cars since young...

#1 Ultimate dream car...
Audi TT Guess I've no choice but to dismiss my previous post on Nothing is Impossible .... I'll never get to own this. IMPOSSIBLE! Actually neither do I want to... ridiculous commitment.

#2 Mini Cooper S... Sweeettt!!!
This is quite possible but it'll be a long long more time before I can own this.
Haha but nobody's gonna stop me from test driving one.

#3 Mazda Rx 8
Fierce especially the red one.. Doubt I will own this.

Back to reality....

Be practical. Buy what is affordable but still for reliability reasons.. I'm avoiding cars from some countries... keke.. u know which ones...

#1 Suzuki Swift sport...
This is still not within my reach... in half year's time maybe.. Love the yellow..

#2 Suzuki Swift 1.3 or 1.5...
This is way more affordable.. considering the Lavender, a girlie colour or the dark grey, dark and mysterious

#3 Chevrolet Aveo 5...
Cute and cheap.. but it's made in Korea leh.. Sigh..

#4 Citroen C3...
Cheap.. but dunno if it's reliable..


Would rather get this.. Citroen C3 Pluriel... a convertible.. but it's not available in Singapore!!!

Hmm... suddenly realised I like cars which are small and round.. a reflection of moi? Grrrhh...
Decisions... Decisions...but not gonna rush into buying any... who knows a better one may come along... dun wanna make a mistake again

3 Comments:

At Sun Jul 09, 11:19:00 PM, Blogger S2K said...

I would definitely recommend the MINI Cooper. It always brought me joy to drive it and it was heart wrenching to sell it. You really don't need the Cooper S (if you get the sports package, Cooper S doesn't add much to the car except for the ridiculous looking grill). If you learn to drive stick (manual transmission), Cooper will provide you with all the kick you'll need in a sports car. If you opt not to learn stick shift, it's still fun to drive.

I think it's well worth the price.

 
At Mon Jul 10, 05:23:00 AM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

Hmmm... not if you factor in the COE in Spore.. cost abt S$125 000 here.. works out to be ard US$76k.. Cars are ex here... How much did u pay urs for?

 
At Mon Jul 10, 05:33:00 AM, Blogger S2K said...

WOW... That is quite expensive for a MINI. I think I paid little above 20K USD (not including various taxes). At more than 3 times the price, I would think twice about buying any car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home