Friday, October 27, 2006

End of the school term!! Now for some feedback...

Time flies.... the school term for 2006 has ended even before you know it..

I thought it'll be a difficult year but by some form of grace, I managed to maintain my sanity... so much so that even I'm impressed with myself.. haha narcissist in the making...

Anyway, I managed to get two of my classes to give me feedback on my teaching and how they see me as a person.. It was kinda heart-warming knowing that students recall and remember the things that were said to them and the lessons that were prepared for them.. as for the not-so-good comments, I'm glad they were forthcoming to tell me where I need to work on as I know there'll always be room for improvement.. so I'll work on them.. even though I really didn't know I was 'naggy'.. Crap.. am I really getting old?

Feedback is always critical for those who serve others... it's only with that can we serve better..

While the feedback I received were pretty much safe, prim and proper... some educator in S'pore received feedback that's rather stimulating.. oohh.. naughty.. hmmm... enjoy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home