Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Power of Singlish.. Dun say I Neber warn you ah...

See lah.. Speak so much Singlish until our Ang Moh friend here also speak de Engrish until beri de Singlish and de broken.. even more powderful than some of us ah..



Want hear Ang Moh speak singlish?? Check this out... (
Interview)*

Please... listen with a pinch of salt.. and even if you do speak Singlish for fun, you have to learn the basics and know when to code switch to standard English... like what I'm doing right now... : )

Dun spoil ur Engrish ah..even if ur EL exam is over...

For those who have completed the EL 'O' level paper.. Hooray!!!!... May all your DREAMS come true!!! I hope nobody wrote in the conclusion... I woke up and realised it was all a dream. (Faintz)

Hey! I spotted DREAMS didn't I?.. haha.. it's in the 100 word list of one-word questions and after soooooo many years.. REPORT finally came out.

*Source: wwww.mrbrown.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 09, 09:44:00 PM, Blogger BallinteerBandit said...

Ridiculously relevant to so many varying situations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home