Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary.......... 7 Years Later...

12 /07/2007 .. 2nd Year's Anniversary...hmmm..and Mark's DOB too...

It's exactly two years since I first blogged. Total posts to date: 124.....

Last year, I actually gave a roll of honours for my ramblings...
This year, I simply couldn't....

Looking back at my posts for the past year, made me feel so sad... There were entries on death, goodbyes, last day on earth, sickness, rats, drownings, end of the world... so depressing. Perhaps, a reflection of reality and of how life unfolded itself.........

Ironically, when I was a teenager, I thought 27 would be a good year of me.. purely because the number meant a lot to me back then.. Alas, it wasn't......

Hence, to "celebrate" 7 Years Later's 2nd Anniversary on the 12/07/2007 (wow.. i shall add 2,1,&7 to my fav numbers list), I shall make a pledge to stop blogging depressing topics and lead a happy life for myself and my loved ones...

Afterall, la vie est belle!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home