Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy 1st Year Anniversary.......... 7 Years Later...


12 July 2006 .. 1st Year's Anniversary...hmmm..and Mark's DOB too...

It's exactly one year since I first blogged. Total posts: 77..... on purpose? Nah.. It's fated...

To think the first entry was done during a lesson.. ahh. before you start to judge.. it's for an EL lesson.

Thought such blogs would die a natural death.. Thought like most new initiatives, it wouldn't last. Thought I wouldn't be so free to blog about something at least once a month... Once again, I was wrong.. like how I was wrong about many other things.

Well, decided to have a roll of honours for my ramblings.. aka the 7 Years Later Academy Award...

And... the awards go to... drum roll please..

  1. If You Leave Me Now (Chicago)
  2. Amie (Damien Rice)
  3. M R . B E A S L E Y (Corrinne May Ying Foo)
  4. What Am I To You? (Norah Jones)
  5. Promise Ain't Enough (Daryl Hall and John Oates)
  6. Rain and Tears (Aphrodite's Child)

We'll see you next year at the 2nd 7 Years Later Academy Awards...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home