Friday, July 20, 2007

I didn't kill anyone!!!

Just 3 days ago... on 17/07/07
My name was on the papers... Straits Times Life to be exact...


Out of sheer cheap thrill, I sent a photograph (my avatar on my blog) some time back to Straits Times Life, just to see if it's worth publishing......

Apparantly, it is.....

What's funny are the reactions to them:

Reaction #1:

(Upon hearing that my name was in the papers....)

Eric: Who did you kill?

Moi: Lorraine.. for taking away all my potential wealth...

Eric: haha


Reaction #2:

Fr an ex-padawan: I even cut out that 'article'

Moi: For what? (curious)

Ex-padawan: Jus Keep..

Moi: .................... (I'm touched, thanks)


Reaction #3:

Mum (on the phone): Aye, ur name's in the papers.. u know or not?

Moi: Yah.. I'm working..

Mum: Why is it in the papers?

Moi: Just send in for fun..

Mum: Got money or not?

Moi: No...

Mum: Then why send....

Moi: I'm working....

Mum: Later, eating or not?

Moi: yes..


When I reached home that evening, I found out that she had told my aunts, her neighbours, her church friends, her Qi class mate........... It's just a picture, mum.. (but I'm touched, thanks)


PS: I didn't come up with the cheesy title "Peak-ture Perfect". They did.. The text was mine though... Here's the original photo (here).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home