Sunday, May 04, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

I'm alive!!! I'm alive!!! Definitely, Maybe?

Better make it clear before my ex-padawans think I'm dead.. Received a couple of messages from them asking if I'm ok... haha...

Been busy... (ah.. what a typical excuse by Singaporeans)

Again, I've been wanting to blog every time an idea comes to mind due to an event in my life. Sadly, I procrastinated and after awhile, the desire to blog that entry just dwindled off.

Still, there are some that stay in my mind. In view of my tight schedule to mark my padawan's mid-yr exam papers, I'm just going to blog the titles....

If you have a gd imagination, go figure the entries' details... haha..

Blog #1
Sundays with Grandma...

Blog #2
My first red hot love... my S.R.H

Blog #3
Definitely, Maybe, a male version of my life?

Blog #4
To Hanoi with love...

Blog #5
I'm back to rollerblading...

Blog #6
MariƩ Christina Digby

Blog #7
The departure of my long flowy hair...

So, will I be blogging them when I find the time?


Definitely, maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home