Saturday, July 15, 2006

EverReady no more.. Need an Energizer...

Spent the whole evening getting new batteries and fixing up radios with 3 padawans (a million thanks to you all...) in order for the graduating padawans to embark on one of their many "scholarly" exams - the listening comprehension component... Yes.. the Naboo land will transmit incomprehensible messages (at least for me) to these young padawans through the trusty transponders which I hope will not break down on Mon..

I still do not fully understand why the HQ disallow us to use ELECTRICITY!!!! Perhaps, there is a possiblity that some vicious alien will trip the power supply at Simpleville.

Went out to purchase $100 plus worth of batteries to replace the EverReady batteries that turned out to be inferior to Energizer...no wonder, it's half the price. So now.. I have tons of EverReady unreliable cats.. sitting on my other 'other' table.. (yes.. I possess three work desks now...)

What can I do with them? If only I can use them to charge me up.. I'm losing energy.. physcially and psychologically... the effects of heartaches and long hours.. to get the padawans on the right path.. and some on the path...

Will I be EverReady... and even if I am... will I be of an inferior grade... I need an Energizer!!!! ~ My O&O ~

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 17, 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

4?? Who's the mystery one? Don't scare me.. keke.. Well.. I didn't order the EverReady.. n there's no loss.. Will claim the $$ eventually.. Thks for dropping by...

 
At Tue Jul 18, 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! the pixs sure look nice!

 
At Tue Jul 18, 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Master Cartwheeler said...

nice?? they're pics of batteries leh.. not nicole? keke... so how? need batteries in tibet??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home