Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Monkey... Gorrilla... Joooooakim...

Warning! Illegal shots ahead...

Didn't wanna risk having the camera confiscated since 'they' were known to do so. Ah ha.. alas for them... the power of hp cams... small and very discreet.. muah hahahaha..

Corner seat.. gd enough to see our padawan perform...

T'was the poster that shielded me throughout... to protect the TV viewers' eyes I supposed...

The T-shirt says it all...

Ah.. the only reason I'm there... Proud of you, young one!

The only peeve for the night....

The Sec 2 RI boy (a neighbour of Joakim's cousin) who sat beside me during the show turned to me and greeted me, looking wide-eyed and ever chirpy... "AUNTIEEEE, you are Joakim's teacher ah?"

%#*^%#)@~!#)~*@!#^ Gggggrrrrhhhh......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home