Tuesday, August 01, 2006

If this was your last day on Earth, how would you wanna spend it?

Just watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy.. my latest fav show..

Meredith almost died.. and the person she thought of before that was the person she loves but lost.. but as the saying goes... It's better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

The ending opened a floodgate of memories.. but the last line for the episode left me thinking...... and I'm still not sure what my answer will be .... so I'm throwing it in here... perhaps you would hv an answer... perhaps the answer is very simple too... .. and it could be the same as mine...

If this was your last day on Earth, how would you wanna spend it?

Exerpts fr the last one minute of tonight's episode.....

MEREDITH: Lavender. (he steps back in) My hair smelled like lavender from my conditioner.

DR. SHEPARD (nods): Lavender. (smiles) Huh.
(He leaves and Meredith starts to head back up to her room)

MEREDITH"S VOICE OVER: If this was your last day on Earth, how would you wanna spend it?

Strangely, my hair does smell of lavender now.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home